The ideal spot for promotional events.
St Paul’s Court is located in the northwest corner of Fed Square, next to the Melbourne Visitor Centre. The area provides pedestrian access between St Paul’s Cathedral, Flinders Street Station and Fed Square and heavy foot traffic makes this intimate space perfect for promotional activities and events. The landscaped risers and wide sandstone steps also provide a dramatic landscape for performance groups, displays and seating options if required. The main hirable space is 8.5m x 10.7m – additional spaces are also available around this zone pending approval.
- Flat surface of bluestone concrete pavers
- Accessible public toilets
- Onsite catering providers
- Power available throughout the area
- Hardstand for outside broadcast vehicles or cars
- Marquee hire and staging available through preferred supplier, Quality Event Hire
- Audiovisual support available through preferred supplier, Corporate Vision Australia
- Large projection surface on the East Shard building.
Outdoor Space: 8.5m x 10.7m
This space is flexible, please contact Fed Square’s events team for more information.
|Venue Hire Type||Standard||Concession|
|Free Public Event Full Day||$2,785||$1,715|
|Promotional / Commercial Full Day||$3,540||$2,940|
These rates do not include catering, cleaning or security costs.